Home » Bacharach » MGS-400
MGS-400 Gas Detectors
For Safety Compliance in Mechanical Equipment Rooms, Freezers, and Cold Rooms
• Mobile app interface for easy commissioning and maintenance without specialty tools
• Plug-and-play pre-calibrated sensor modules for quick, simple sensor replacement
• Temperature-compensated measurements mitigate false alarms and optimize accuracy in refrigeration applications
• Digital and analog communications for integration with BMS / BAS control systems
• Onboard A/V alarms for ASHRAE 15 and EN 378 compliance with no additional hardware
• Quick, easy and intuitive commissioning, configuration and maintenance requires no special training. No tools required to set alarm levels and behavior.
• Fast and easy sensor maintenance. Eliminates need for calibration gas.
• Easy calibration process with mobile app. Generate calibration certificates for documentation.
• Mitigates false alarms and optimizes accuracy in refrigeration applications.
• Suitable for use in cold rooms and freezers down to -40°C.
• Integrate with local BMS/BAS via Modbus RTU
• For current or voltage output to legacy systems (MGS-450)
• 3 relays available for alarm and fault events to active horn/strobes and ventilation (MGS-450)
• On-board alarm notification supports compliance with ASHRAE 15 / EN 378
• Quick and easy installation of all wiring; daisy-chain power and digital communications.
|CO2||5,000 / 10,000 / 20,000 / 30,000 / 40,000 / 50,000 ppm|
|NH3||100 / 1,000 / 5,000 ppm / 100% LEL|
|CO||500 / 1,000 ppm|
|Combustible Gases - Semiconductor
(R-290, R-600, CH4, R-600a, HC-12a,
|Combustible Gases - Catalytics (R-600, CH4, R-290, NH3||100% LEL|
|Temperature||Semiconductor||-40 to 122 °F / -40 to 50 °C|
|Electrochemical||NH3 100 / 1,000 ppm: -40 to 40 °C|
|NH3 5,000 ppm: -20 to 40 °C|
|CO 500 ppm: -40 to 50 °C|
|NO2 20 ppm: -20 to 40 °C|
|O2 30% Volume: -20 to 50 °C|
|Humidity||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Pressure||23.6 to 32.5 inch Hg / 800 to 1,100 mbar|
|Status Indicator||Tri-color LED (green, red, orange)|
|Buzzer||72dB @ 10 cm|
|Approvals||CE, UL / CSA / IEC EN 61010-1|
|MGS 150 User Manual|
|MGS 150 Quick Start Guide|